Monday, January 6, 2014

3 Months Old

So, if you can't tell, I've been a little behind on blogging.  Ever since I started back to work I have not had or made the time to update the blog.  My family has been telling me over and over I need to catch up so here is attempt number 1.  

Logan turned three months & I started back to work part-time.  He goes to my sister Kiley's house every day from about 7:30am until about 12:30pm.  I absolutely hate being away from him, but it is a huge comfort knowing he is being cared for and loved by his Aunty Ki Ki.  It is also really good bonding time for Logan and his cousin Barrett. Below are his three month stats and info.




Age: Three months
Weight: 15.4 lbs
Height: ?
Head: ?
Eye Color: Still blue with a light blue ring around the center.
Hair: He still has most of the dark brownish beautiful hair he was born with. He hasn't lost any of it, but the top is getting longer and will finally lay down.
Clothes: He is still wearing 3 months in most clothes, but some of his 6 month clothes fit him.
Diapers: He is in size 2 diapers.
Milestones: He has just starting grabbing onto the birds and the wheel that hang from his play gym with both hands.He smiles all the time and has a cute half silent, half barking laugh. It's adorable.
Sleeping: He still has been a pretty good sleeper. He usually sleeps for an average of 8 to10 hours at night. Occasionally he will sleep for as many as 11 hours and every now and then he will only sleep 5 hours. I'd say that his 8 hour sleeps are the most common which means I usually only have to get up once in the early morning to feed him.
Eating: I have still been exclusively breast feeding him and it is still going really great! However, he definitely prefers to nurse over drinking pumped milk out of bottles. He has given his Aunty Ki Ki a hard time eating out of a bottle while she keeps him.
Activities: We have continued to read to him. I usually read to him after his bath in the evenings. He's getting much better at tummy time. Jacob has continued doing baby massage and stretching with him.
Favorite Things: Logan's favorite thing is nursing and being talked to by mommy. He also loves to nap in my arms so I will usually let him do this about once a day.
Daily Things: Logan continues to smile a lot. He is really a happy baby. I have so many pictures of him sitting in his recliner and smiling at me. He still plays with his own hair, but he has started to play with my hair more.  He had his first round of sickness this month with sinus issues. We have battled mucus and having him sleep elevated in his stroller several nights.  I know it won't be the last time, but it was not fun at all hearing him struggle to breathe.

2 comments:

  1. Yay... your back!!! Missed reading your posts about sweet little Logi Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO HOO! I'm so glad you are back! I know I see Logi and you almost everyday but I am so excited you will be blogging again!

    ReplyDelete