Tuesday, March 18, 2014

First tooth!

It's official...Logan is getting his first tooth!  Kiley came over today and I pulled Logan's paci out of his mouth so he could smile at her. Usually he is fine without a paci & doesn't care if he has one or not, but today he immediately started crying for his paci. Kiley and I thought that it might be a sign of teething...plus his cheeks were pink and he had been a little fussy today. I checked and I could feel a tiny tooth popping through on the bottom left side! It took a while, since he likes to stick his tongue out, but I managed to get his tongue out of the way to see the tiny white spec of a tooth starting to pop through! He is 6 days short of 8 months old.

"That's where it hurts mom!"

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! We were just talking about him not having teeth!!!

    ReplyDelete