Friday, June 6, 2014

Picture perfect

I had a little fun and took some pictures of Logan and Barrett last week. Here are some of my favorites!

These stuffed animal pictures are special to me. Looking at them brings back memories from my childhood. Tiffany and I played with dolls and stuffed animals together all the time. I have a picture of me and Tiff with a bunch of our dolls. I had fun setting this up!


Cousin Barrett came by and we couldn't buy a smile while he was sitting with the stuffed animals!  He's still adorable though!


We tried to get a picture of them together but they were having NONE OF IT!


Here is one of Logan in front of our bookcase.


Of course we couldn't resist bringing our boys outside to take a few pics. I got a few of Logan with our beautiful flowers and finally got a big smile out of Barrett on the slide.












No comments:

Post a Comment