Friday, August 16, 2013

Feeding Logan

I just love the little sounds Logan makes while I am feeding him. His coos, grunts, and baby swallowing sounds are nothing but precious! I have really enjoyed this bonding time. He will look into my eyes and his gaze reaches right down and tugs on my heart. I wouldn't trade that time for anything. Since I am breast feeding, I was the only one to feed Logan for a long time. On Monday evening August 5, 2013, Jacob gave Logan his first bottle of pumped milk. It was a sweet moment. Jacob was able to hear the adorable noises Logan makes while he eats. There was nothing but pure happiness on Jacob's face as he fed his son for the first time.



Pampa has been in town for quite a while to see Logan and to visit Grayden and the rest of the family. During his visit to our house on Saturday August 10, 2013, Jacob was still hands off of Logan since he was exposed to the stomach bug at work. Steve was more than happy (this is an understatement!) to help out. I pumped 9 oz of milk and was able to take a much needed Saturday nap for 4 1/2 hours during the afternoon! Steve fed him two bottles that day and changed a few dirty diapers! I was very thankful & I know that Steve was more than just a little bit happy to be able to step in and help. He doesn't call it "babysitting"...he calls it "bonding time" with his grandson :-)


Snoopy likes to stand guard for Logan!

1 comment:

  1. So glad breast feeding is going so well! That time with my boys is one of my favorites! I wouldn't trade it for the world!

    ReplyDelete